Innovation Studio Software Engineer Intern at Q2
Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a remote role.
As an Innovation Studio Software Engineer you will learn about Q2’s unique Innovation Studio program which enables 3rd party Fintechs to build new integrations to the Q2 Digital Banking Platform. This is a holistically staffed team that focuses on moving the Q2 digital banking platform's extensibility program forward. This diverse team consists of business development, marketing, support, engineering, and operational resources. This team has won multiple industry awards this past year. It was recognized for working directly with fintechs and financial institutions to rapidly build, market and sell new digital banking modules. The Q2 Innovation Studio engineering team is responsible for much of the technology a partner uses.
· Work with a fintech partner to build a new integration to the Q2 Digital Banking platform using the Caliper SDK.
· Utilize the Q2 design system to create an integration that fits seamlessly inside the Q2 Digital Banking environment.
· Meet regularly with points of contact at the Fintech to advise and get feedback on development progress.
Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics Engineering
Class: Junior, Senior, Graduate
Graduation Date: May 2022, May 2023
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must
· Interest in financial services technology
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.