At Drillinginfo, our mission is to provide better, faster decision making support to the oil and gas industry through our data intelligence and analytics products. We are building an agile development culture that delivers great products to a wide variety of customers. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and better products for our clients.
- Assist with creating original user content for new topics/products in various platforms including video, in-app walkthroughs, and manuals.
- Identify, write, and publish user content on topics not covered in content management systems. Examples include Geodata Services, occasional new product launches, Product Intro/Overview for online help.
- Maintain user content including reference guides and how-tos. This includes drafting and publishing updates to accurately reflect the most current user experience(s).
- HTML/CSS project work for Online Help content.
- Assume responsibilities of other assigned projects.
- Major in technical communication or related field;
- Strong writing and editing skills; experience with software documentation preferred;
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Robohelp, & Salesforce communities preferred;
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Eager to learn and to satisfy your innate curiosity.
Required Application Materials:
- Writing Sample (please submit in place of your cover letter)
The writing sample should be 500-1,000 words and cover a technical procedure. For example, you could submit a procedure for completing a task in a familiar software.