International Regional Customer Service Lead- EMEA at Invitae
Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East, Africa, India regions
Language requirements: English, Additional language is plus
Location: Remote position, ideally located in the NL/DE/BE/FR
Traveling: Must be available to travel internationally for required company meetings and trainings
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a regional service lead in the EMEA region. The primary focus of this role is to lead multiple service teams supporting this region: client services (CS), client relationship management, Clinical Consult, GC Services. The regional service lead will further develop the service teams, including hiring and training new employees in the region as needed. This individual will work in partnership with the EMEA Sales Lead, operational leads in the US, and other regional service leads in identifying opportunities for improvement, implementing workflows, and defining roles and responsibilities. This person will be overseeing the operational day-to-day decisions required to manage a service team, help retain our customer base of business while improving service quality. We are looking for someone with passion for providing great service for both our International clients and internal team members.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of client services specialists and client relationship managers designated to this region, optimizing workload across the team to maximize efficiency and meet performance metrics
- Handles escalations from clinicians/patients
- Use data and analytics to regularly monitor and drive improvement in key performance metrics for the region
- Manage phone operations for multiple teams in your region including scheduling, IVR updates, reporting
- Work with department leads to strategize and execute customer support initiatives such as process improvements and policy changes.
- Responsible for staying up to date on product and service delivery changes and effectively communicating those updates to your appropriate teams
- Help translate broader company goals into clear objectives for the regional team; ensures company processes and policies are rolled out and implemented within the regional team
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to teammates in order to ensure the highest quality customer experience across multiple client communication channels
- Collaborate with corresponding Sales region to align on policies, process changes, and account management strategies intended to deepen customer relationships with Invitae
- Foster a mindset of continuous improvements to enhance regional performance and client satisfaction, including making system improvement recommendations for the Business Process Automation team as well as sharing process improvement recommendations with other regional service teams
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and projects that support all customer-facing roles.
Who you are:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Thrives on problem-solving and exercising critical thinking
- Experience managing a service team including exposure to or direct experience with operational logistics
- Experience working with many different functions (sales, operations, billing, engineering and lab teams etc.)
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; comfortable leading a team in a rapidly-scaling company where priorities, projects and policies may shift quickly
- Demonstrated success providing input to and executing against a strategic plan
- Strong and polished administrative skills to manage business in complex environments such as during a world pandemic or weather crisis
- Demonstrates INVITAE's values by acting with integrity, respect and trust and believes in the mission in order to achieve goals and client satisfaction
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with stakeholders across the organization
- Industry experience in healthcare, laboratory, biotech, and/or life sciences preferred
- Broad work experience on the front lines in relevant customer-facing functions, including: customer/client success, account management, customer support and/or sales
- Experience leading client-facing teams, coaching team members, and managing team performance
- Experience in leading a geographically distributed service team including team members outside of the country of your residence
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce Lightning, MediaLab, Jira, and Confluence preferred.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.