Internship- Digital Marketing (Paid)
FloSports Digital Marketing Internship - PAID
As a member of FloSports’ Digital Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Intern will contribute to the success of the marketing department by assisting with subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts for the entire FloSports network across all digital marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who is eager to learn about modern digital marketing and sports media. Success in the role requires a proactive problem solver who has the ability to perform in a dynamic work environment while collaborating cross-departmentally.
This internship is based in our Austin, Texas office and is available for Summer 2020, tentatively running from mid-May through mid-August. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hrs/week. This is a paid internship offering $15.00/hour.
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns around events and original content to meet or exceed subscriber acquisition and retention goals
- Collaborate on cross-functional digital marketing projects including app marketing, lifecycle marketing, brand positioning
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing assets for social media, email, display, and content marketing campaigns
- Assist in the management of a performance marketing budget
- Test innovative digital marketing tactics to learn new ways to acquire and retain subscribers
- Assist in analyzing and reporting campaign results to management
- Attend weekly marketing and cross-departmental meetings to stay current on company goals and departmental initiatives
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Highly motivated to learn about the world of sports media marketing
- Must be available from mid-May through mid-August
- Thrive on developing new ideas and solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic knowledge of SEO and marketing tools
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Project-based work with specific goals that can be added to your portfolio
- Work collaboratively with a dedicated supervisor/mentor to guide and challenge you throughout the duration of the program
- Learn how to contribute individually to meet team, department, and company goals
- Gain hands on experience with industry standard marketing tools and digital marketing strategy
- Learn from the industry’s best across multiple departments
- Experience how an industry-leading OTT sports media company operates
- Opportunity to work and connect with influencers and organizations across our network of sports
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?