Internship- Lifecycle Marketing (Paid) at FloSports
FloSports Lifecycle Marketing Internship - PAID
As a member of FloSports’ Marketing Technology team, the Lifecycle Marketing Intern will contribute to the success of the marketing department by assisting with subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts for the entire FloSports network across all digital marketing channels. This role will support all sports/verticals for FloSports.tv. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. You will be responsible for supporting the email department across all verticals to improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized process oriented thinker who is eager to learn about modern digital marketing and sports media. Success in the role requires a tech savvy problem solver who thrives in a dynamic work environment while collaborating cross-departmentally.
This internship is based in our Austin, Texas office and is available for Summer 2020, tentatively running from mid-May through mid-August. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hrs/week. This is a paid internship offering $15.00/hour.
- Assist in the implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns and workflows targeting our various user segments in acquisition, activation and retention efforts.
- Assist in creating on-brand copy and other creative assets for Lifecycle campaigns.
- Perform a/b, multivariate, and hold out tests to optimize campaigns.
- Create reports proving the lift of the above mentioned tests.
- Understand email best practices in content development and deliverability.
- Experience managing and executing email and/or advertising campaigns.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills — with a command of copywriting basics and grammatical principles and an editor’s eagle eye.
- Must be available from mid-May through mid-August
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love challenges and problem solving.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS.
- Experience developing marketing collateral using photoshop.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools a plus.
- Understanding of link tracking and utm parameters.
- Project based work with specific goals that can be added to your portfolio
- Have a dedicated supervisor/mentor to guide and challenge you throughout the duration of the program
- Learn the ins and outs of an OTT sports media company
- Learn how to contribute individually to meet any team, department, and company goals
- Learn from the industry’s best across multiple departments
- Hands on experience with industry standard marketing tools and digital marketing strategy
- Opportunity to work and connect with influencers and organizations across our network of sports
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?