Internship- Partner & Brand Marketing (Paid) at FloSports
FloSports Partner & Brand Marketing Internship - PAID
As a member of FloSports’ Partner and Brand Marketing team, the Partner and Brand Marketing Intern will contribute to the success of the marketing department by assisting with subscriber acquisition, on-site marketing, and partner outreach efforts for the entire FloSports network.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who is eager to learn about creative acquisition strategies and working with a high-profile brand. Success in the role requires someone who is extremely organized and who has the ability to perform in a dynamic work environment while collaborating cross-departmentally.
This internship is based in our Austin, Texas office and is available for Summer 2020, tentatively running from mid-May through mid-August. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hrs/week. This is a paid internship offering $15.00/hour.
- Assist in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns to acquire new subscribers and to engage and retain existing subscribers across our network of sports
- Assist in the creation of partner marketing campaigns including partner website, social media, email and on-site activation opportunities
- Plan and execute an on-site activation booth with the Partner and Brand Marketing team
- Assist in managing the ordering of FloSports branded signage and merchandise
- Assist in developing new ideas for FloSports’ presence at trade events and conferences
- Assist in the development of creative for our partners that promote their live events
- Use innovative partner marketing tactics and tools to test and learn new ways to acquire and retain subscribers
- Assist in assuring brand guidelines are followed in all Partner Marketing creatives
- Attend weekly marketing and cross-departmental meetings to stay up to date on company goals and initiatives
- Pull and analyze data to develop insights that can be used to optimize our partner marketing strategies
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, or a related field
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Highly motivated to learn about the world of sports media marketing
- Must be available from mid-May through mid-August
- Thrive on developing new ideas and solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Project based work with specific goals that can be added to your portfolio
- Have a dedicated supervisor/mentor to guide and challenge you throughout the duration of the program
- Learn the ins and outs of an OTT sports media company
- Learn how to contribute individually to meet any team, department, and company goals
- Learn from the industry’s best across multiple departments
- Hands on experience with industry standard marketing tools and partner marketing strategy
- Opportunity to work and connect with influencers and organizations across our network of sports
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?