Few startup companies have the drive required to actualize their ambitions. RigUp does and it’s sending ripples through one of the world’s largest industries.
RigUp’s paid internship program provides the opportunity to learn what it takes for a start-up company to succeed. Working side by side people who know how to pair their passion with execution will be invaluable to anyone interested in successful start-ups. Additionally, interns will participate in the iterations of the product, watching top-notch web developers collaborate to solve any problem and assisting the operations team will teach participants the skills of customer support, project management and problem solving.
What You'll Be Working On
- Responsible for monitoring incoming invoices and uploading for processing.
- Assisting operations team with user support.
- Assisting the sales team with growing our user base.
- Contributing feedback, ideas, and deliverables to the product development process.
- Must commit to a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
- Excel proficiency is a must
An ideal candidate is:
- Flexible - Interns must be willing to participate in all areas of our business.
- Self-motivated - Tasks assigned are integral to our business, making high-level performance a must. Feedback is given often to ensure our interns are always improving.
- A quick learner - Our environment is constantly moving and interns will be required to keep up. Our program is designed to give participants skills they will use throughout their careers regardless of industry.
RigUp is a tech startup making a difference in the oil & gas industry. Our team is full of experts in their field combining to create an industry-changing company. Lots of people have a good idea for a company. We aren't just a good idea—we have the drive to make it happen. Outside of work, we participate in local community charity events and hold the title of Austin’s Intramural Kickball Champions!
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!