IT Asset Management Intern at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an IT Asset Management Intern to join Procore’s IT Support team. In this internship, you’ll acquire experience and skills in Information Systems and Asset Management, as well as an opportunity to explore various components or corporate systems and structure.
As an IT Asset Management Intern, you’ll keep employees productive and equipped by supporting our company's technology, software, and IT Operations. Each day will be spent providing laptop support, provisioning new computers, and assisting with company wide IT initiatives. You’ll partner with Finance, Engineering, and various other teams across the organization.
This is a paid part-time position reporting into our IT Asset Manager. This role is based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist senior level staff with operational tasks as needed.
- Manage various projects for the IT team to keep things on track for completion targets.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients and communicate with management, team leaders, and other team members within the department.
- Process and manage requests from employees through IT ticketing system
What we’re looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program
- Basic familiarity with devices and peripherals running on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS. Excel formulas/vlookup experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service attitude
- Basic Understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless/VPN) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High degree of self motivation and task management skills
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and read a 14” monitor at resolution of 1920x1080
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.