IT Change Management Intern at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented IT Change Management Intern to join Procore’s IT team on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As an IT Change Management Intern at Procore, you’ll partner with multiple stakeholders across the organization to analyze and drive effective change management and compliance of our Enterprise systems. Use your creative problem-solving and strong technical expertise to impact the entire business. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
This is a paid part-time position reporting to our Director, Software Engineering. This position has the opportunity to be located in Austin, TX; remote candidates will be considered. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- In close partnership with the Senior IT Release Manager and cross-departmental system owners, promote and analyze appropriate change management, release management, governance, and compliance across our Enterprise systems
- Coordinate change management compliance reviews
- Assist in evidence gathering to ensure effective change management processes are in place
- Document compliance and process updates using GSuite Docs, Slides, Sheets, and the Confluence Wiki
- Perform special projects as determined by IT Management and IT Compliance staff
What we’re looking for:
- Undergrad/recent graduate with experience or interest in business, audit/compliance, project management, software development, or data analysis
- Proficient with G-Suite/Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail and a high degree of motivation and deadline-driven productivity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.