IT Software Intern
We’re looking for an IT Software Intern to assist our Salesforce.com development team to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our business. As an IT software intern, you will acquire experience in Salesforce.com administration, quality assurance testing and development, and take on exciting challenges to keep Procore’s business systems running smoothly. This position can be located in either Austin, TX or Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Perform Salesforce.com administration tasks
- Support the quality assurance team by testing Salesforce.com feature requests, including code and configuration changes
- Assist the Salesforce.com software development team with configuration changes
- Assist senior level staff with operational tasks as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, information technology, math, engineering, business/technology, or related disciplines
- Grad date of December 2019 or later
- Great attention to detail
- Academic experience writing software programs or scripts
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self motivation and task management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.