IT Systems Intern at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an IT Systems Intern to join Procore’s Systems Administration and Engineering team. In this role, you’ll acquire experience and skill in system automation, administration, and integration of applications, platforms, and tools including Okta, Workday, Azure, AWS, Google Suites, and much more.
As an IT Systems Intern, you’ll partner with many teams across the IT org to configure and optimize various SaaS solutions. Use your critical thinking and strong analysis skills to drive the business forward. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
This is a paid part-time position reporting into our Senior Director, IT Operations. This role is based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help research, plan, and implement integration between SaaS applications and platforms
- Administration of various SaaS solutions including configuration changes
- Assist in provisioning and deprovisioning of applications and application access
- Assist senior level staff with administration, engineering, and operational tasks as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or a related program.
- Great attention to detail
- Academic or professional experience working with SaaS applications, including configuration, provisioning, and integrations using APIs
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.