RigUp is searching for a motivated IT Intern who loves the idea of working with technology to help our employees thrive. You’ll work with a small team to manage the office technology needs and provide exceptional customer service to all your fellow coworkers.
What You'll Do
- Configure desks, laptops and software for all new hires
- Assist with the ticket queue for all day to day IT requests
- Update equipment inventory and maintain equipment stock with our approved vendors
- Work with application owners for monthly expense validation
- Manage company provided mobile equipment
- Create technical documentation, KB articles, and How To’s for our knowledge management system
- 0-1 years of relevant coursework
- Grit / Motivated / Adaptable
- Extremely detail oriented
- Track record of academic success, leadership awards, and/or extracurricular activities
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!