Land and Operations Internship
RunTitle is an Austin-based venture-backed data company innovating within the oil and gas title industry. As a Land and Operations Intern, you will work alongside a highly experienced team of landmen from various backgrounds (field, in-house, legal, etc.). You will report to our Head of Land.
Projects You Will Work On:
- Contribute to the collection and analysis of market pricing of minerals and working interest.
- Providing support in the curation of mineral deals.
- Actively assisting in all areas of the company: data analysis, creating revenue opportunities, learning and participating in the sales process, and working with other employees to find creative ways to leverage our data.
A little more about you:
- You enjoy solving tough problems. We are known to give you a project, tell you what we need, and let you figure it out from there. We value new perspectives and ideas
- You pay attention to details. You work efficiently and do things right - the first time
- Strong in Excel
- Land experience
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to multitask
- Available at least 12 hours per week to intern during RunTitle’s regular business hours this fall semester
- Paid internship ($12/hr) located near downtown Austin, TX
- Flexible scheduling
- Job shadowing opportunities in land, sales and technology
- Small team = opportunity for big impact
- Stocked kitchen including all of the Topo Chico your heart desires
- Free onsite parking
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description