Market Strategy Analyst Intern
What You'll Do:
The Market Strategy Analyst Internship provides the opportunity for a current college student or recent graduate to gain hands on experience helping identify, research, and prospect LogicMonitor's future customers. Driven by analytics and core market research, the intern will learn how to segment markets, assess customer fit, complete core market research and help power the company's global Sales force.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the Sales Team
- Qualify prospects for product and solution fit based on market research
- Perform detailed research capturing firmographic and market data to better Sales strategy
- Develop a detailed understanding of how LogicMonitor segments its customers / prospects to develop insights for different market segments
- Support Inside Sales Team Leads and sales management with Ad-hoc business development assignments
What You'll Need:
- Current college Sophomore, Junior, or Senior or Recent Graduate
- IT, Computer, Software and/or Enterprise SaaS knowledge, or a desire to learn, is preferred, but not required
- 1+ year of work experience preferred
- A strong technical aptitude and detailed oriented mindset
- Availability 40 hours a week for the duration of the 6-week long internship (from 7/17 - 8/13)
*Only considering candidates local to the greater Austin, TX area.