Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional creative skills who can help elevate the the visuals of the Q2 brand, while also possessing critical thinking skills, technical curiosity, and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be an in-office role in our Austin, TX office.
As a Design/Video Intern in Marketing you will get hands-on, real world experience as part of a collaborative, in-house creative team while helping to build assets that contribute to both internal and external projects that meet company objectives and held build the overall Q2 brand.
- Video guidelines exploration including video/motion graphic for social media, web assets, and digital documents
- Assist the video team on various projects – both internal and externally facing
Major: Majoring in Motion Graphics, Animation, Video, Graphic Design
Class: Rising Senior (Class of 2023)
· Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator
· Strong knowledge of animation principles, storyboarding, photography, and video editing as well as being up to date with the latest trends and an eye for design
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.