Marketing Events Intern at AffiniPay (Austin, TX)
The AffiniPay Events team is hiring a fun, forward-thinking, self-starter to join their team and help in producing a robust event calendar. This position will be a hands-on experience in event marketing and planning. We are looking for an intern that is attentive to detail and a self-starter who is passionate about Events.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all internal company events, including our incentive trip in March
- Aid the events team with preparing shipments and putting together swag kits
- Research ideas for internal events and other ways to keep employees engaged when we're virtual
- Be in the office to check on deliveries and organize materials for company-wide events
- Help the Events Team with set up and tear down of all internal events
- Assist the external events team as needed (tradeshow shipments, trade show material organization, etc.)
- Enjoys being creative and has an eye for details
- Team player that is comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and willingness to learn new things
- A self-starter that is willing to take initiative and make it happen
- A creative problem solver
- Able to manage their own schedule and calendar
- Available to work some nights and weekends
- Is able to be in the office up to 4 days a week
- 4 hours a day
- 5 days a week
Flexible working schedule
Fun and casual work environment with a brand new office (plus a breakroom fully stocked with snacks and drinks!)
Gain practical hands-on experience
AffiniPay Swag Package
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our aim to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.