Marketing Intern - Editorial at PLANOLY
PLANOLY is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our rapidly growing startup based in Austin, Texas. Working with our Editorial team, you will play a key role at PLANOLY. We are all passionate about our brand, partners & customers and you will join us in driving PLANOLY’s future success.
As the Editorial Intern, your role will be a part of evolving our blog, newsletter, and video content to better serve our community and users. You’ll be focused on helping the team with planning, organizing, and researching. You’ll participate in monthly editorial meetings and occasionally attend marketing meetings to brainstorm. At the end of your internship, you’ll research and present on a marketing topic of your choice to the greater marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Research for future articles or topics for core content themes
- Transcribe interviews and strategize on how to showcase interviewees across the blog, newsletter, or social media channels
- Maintain a pulse on breaking social media news and trends
- Occasionally write blogs and social media copy
- Upload and schedule content in Wordpress
- Manage RSS feed/content roll for industry blogs
- Learn how to collaborate and work with other departments (support, partnerships, product marketing, creative, development, etc.)
- Ideate and contribute one blog post on a topic of your choice
Who You Are:
- You are a writer with a marketer’s heart
- Kind, compassionate, and appreciate good humor
- An advocate for social media and original content
- You thrive with creative freedom and enjoy identifying new ways to stand out from other brands or businesses
- Currently enrolled in an English, Communications, Journalism, or similar program
We are open to the position starting immediately or during the summer!
*** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.