RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.”The Marketing team at RigUp is responsible for bringing this north star to life through authentic and aspirational initiatives across a wide array of customer types and stakeholders. This team also creates and drives a portfolio of one-to-many programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention among platform users.
We are looking for an intern to assist with all facets of event coordination. The internship will be approximately 15 - 20 hours per week. As an intern, you will work directly with the Field Marketing Specialist within the Marketing Department in planning, supporting and executing a wide range of events. This person will also help assist the Marketing Department with administrative duties as needed.
What you'll be doing
- Be available to help with day of local event prep, helping with set-up and breakdown as needed
- Maintain up-to-date event documents including the event calendar and event kit
- Update and maintain marketing collateral to be used at events
- Research event inquires, facilitate venue logistics, procure and organize event supplies
- Assist with email invites, RSVP’s, and post-event thank you’s for all RigUp events
- Assist with projects in the areas of event development and sponsorship
- Assist in managing RigUp apparel and inventory
- Track, collect, and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) relating to events and inventory
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!