Marketing Intern at AlertMedia
AlerMedia is seeking a Marketing Intern to join the marketing team as soon as possible. We're seeking a roll-up-your sleeves team member who is comfortable with anything from data entry to helping throw an event without a hitch. This person will work a minimum of 15 hours per week with the ability to work more hours and the opportunity to extend the internship beyond one semester if successful.
Who you are:
You are excited and ready to learn by supporting a diverse marketing department, working on a variety of projects for various platforms (web, operations, events, and social media). You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Work closely with various marketing functions to assist with programs across the buyer's journey
- Manage and update the customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Perform market analysis and research
- Fulfill tasks as needed based on business goals
- Current college student studying marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Can commit to 15+ hours during a normal business week in our Austin, TX office
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Access to transportation (this is not a remote position and you will need to come into the office)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Flexible schedule
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 3 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.