Marketing Intern at Realized
Realized Holdings is looking for a Marketing Intern for the 2020-2021 school year. Reporting directly to the Realized Marketing Managers, this role will be a general marketing internship and will work in digital, email, brand, content, and social media. Duties include a wide range of activities and we offer a highly collaborative, highly entrepreneurial environment where new ideas and approaches are encouraged. We promise you; it won't be boring!
The internship will be Part-time, 20 hour workweek at a schedule set by the company and student’s class schedule
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Required Education and Experience
- Third or Fourth year undergraduate student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- General copy/creative writing, editing and proofreading skills and experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign)
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and Analytics
- Demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Ability to work, contribute, and thrive with the creative process and in a collaborative environment
- Strong commitment to excellence; detail-oriented with the ability to convey a thought, idea and/or end result
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to successfully engage all levels of staff in marketing activities
Realized Holdings provides wealth-management solutions for real estate investors. We focus upon helping our clients defer taxes when selling investment properties. We utilize unique investment strategies and tax optimized real-estate™solutions to help meet our client’s real estate goals. In a sense, we are financial consultants for an investor’s real estate portfolio.
Based in downtown Austin, our culture is relaxed, but we work very hard. When our Founders were interns (a long time ago), they learned a great deal, built long lasting relationships, and had a lot of fun. Realized strive to replicate this type of experience for our company's interns.