LeanDNA is looking for a versatile intern who’s passionate about technology and interested in learning about B2B SaaS marketing within the fast-changing manufacturing sector. As part of our small-but-mighty marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to pitch in on every aspect of our demand generation strategy, help with content ideation and creation, and dig into some fun research projects to help us better market and sell to our global manufacturing audience.
This part-time role is remote until Austin sees a significant decline in COVID-19.
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern
- Help organize and distribute marketing materials
- Help organize, plan, and host marketing events and webinars
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Monitor industry publications and social media for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Research and evaluate our target market and buyer personas
Qualifications for Marketing Intern
- Current enrollment (preferred Junior/Senior) in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with social media platforms and strategies
- Solid understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and eagerness to learn
- Able to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Hardworking, positive outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
Cloud-based Actionable Intelligence
LeanDNA is solving the $150 billion problem facing global manufacturers: Tied up working capital and on-time delivery challenges caused by excess inventory and critical shortages. Built from Lean manufacturing practices, we empower teams at the world’s top aerospace, industrial, automotive, and medical device manufacturers to make impactful inventory optimization decisions for the factory. The result? Real value for their organization, fast. LeanDNA launched in 2014 with the goal of bridging the gap between complex supply chains and their outdated, labor-intensive methods for reporting, analytics, and lean project management. The goal hasn’t changed, and as our team grows, our commitment has grown with it.