Marketing Intern at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program.
As a Marketing Programs Intern you will learn about the foundations of marketing campaigns and programs. In addition, you will have a good understanding of the importance of Marketing and Sales working together and the outcomes that come with it. You will understand the key metrics that matter for Marketing influenced revenue from campaign creation to close and gain knowledge on how a Marketing team operates and works together from creative/design/operations/communications etc.
Preferred work location is Austin, TX, however candidates interested in working remote will be considered.
· Planning and organizing key tactics associated with field marketing and account-based activities such as email marketing, webinars, digital marketing and more
· Brainstorm new ideas for generating leads and engagement
· Assist in building out and launching sales plays targeting a specific set of accounts
· Work across teams within Marketing including events, operations, creative and communications to assist with the planning, execution and measurement of activities
· Research key marketing channels and provide input on leveraging those channels to increase quality lead generation
· Gain an understanding of and leverage available Marketing technologies including 6Sense, Marketo, and Salesforce
Major: Marketing, Advertising, or other relevant degree
Graduation Date: May 2022 – May 2023
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
· Works well in a collaborative, team environment
· Strong project and time management skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.