Marketing/Sales Prospecting Intern
AffiniPay is looking for a Prospecting Intern to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience with marketing and sales technology, contribute to a growing team and company, as well as solve interesting and creative problems. Our ideal candidate will be a current student or recent graduate with marketing and/or sales courses/knowledge, technology proficiency, and attention to detail.
- Review prospect lists and scrub against existing databases
- Use technology and web searches to gather additional information on prospects
- Add/update lists and prospect records in tools like Salesforce
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, communicating progress and questions
- Create reports to share work and results with broader marketing team
- Shadow team members and participate in meetings to gain experience in the different areas of marketing and sales
- Current student or recent graduate with a desire to learn
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Word/PPT or Google Docs
- Marketing and/or sales courses/knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment with staff at all levels, giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Previous relevant internship experience
- Experience with marketing and sales software like Salesforce, Hunter.io, etc.
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.