Partner Success Intern
The Partner Success Intern will work in a team with other Partner Success interns to evaluate and enhance our process for engaging new leads as well as re-engaging dormant or inactive customers in HomeAway's service offerings. This internship should be approached as a team consulting engagement, exploring our business needs, customer pain points, and potential service gaps using a variety of tools. The end result should include a full analysis, complete with recommendations to present to Partner Success leadership.
What you'll do:
- You will investigate current practices and test proposed practices in order to provide informed and proven recommendations.
- You will become a subject matter expert on services mapping and business development.
- You will document your findings and provide a weekly update of activity and progress.
- You will attend Sales Skills Training and weekly Education Sessions.
- You will review existing documentation and analyze current practices.
- You will grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our marketplace including competitors.
- You will present findings to management team at the conclusion of the program.
Who you are:
- You have strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a critical thinker who can map a process, tactfully ask why things are done a certain way, and propose new ideas grounded in reality.
- You preferably have previous sales experience or have previously worked with Salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- You have a strong work ethic and are looking for a challenging internship that will build your business acumen
- You have coursework in Sales, Marketing, Economics, and/or Finance.
- Competitive compensation
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Discounted rail and bus passes
- Free drinks and snacks
- Electric adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
This role is part of HomeAway University which starts June 3rd, 2019 and lasts for 11 weeks. Learn more about our HomeAway University training program here: https://www.homeaway.com/careers/university
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.