Product Analyst Intern
We are eager to find a hungry, smart, analytical crew member to help us unravel hidden opportunities with SailPoint's market-leading SaaS product line - IdentityNow. As a product analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to identify and dig into myriad details of who is using our product, how are they using the product, what is working and what is not working!
This role is a high impact role. We are looking for individuals with an analytical background, extreme curiosity and a desire to understand how to make product and marketing decision using a combination of data and instincts. This position is in Austin, Texas located at our main offices nestled in beautiful hill country.
- Work as a SailPoint IdentityNow core product team member to use our existing analytics and product tools to dive into how our product is being used and perceived
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams, including stakeholders from Design, Product Management and Engineering, to quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts
- Design and own the use and application of various product data tracking tools like Kibana, DataDog, Pendo and Google analytics to dive into details
- Actively participate in problem definition and learn and grow by engaging with your product peers on how to define problem statement that translate to business value
- Currently enrolled in, or graduate of a 4 year program – preferably a CS, EE or math major (either graduate or undergraduate)
- Extremely curious, self-starter, self-learner and capable of learning by doing
- A strong analytical bent of mind and background coupled with a curiosity and willingness to understand how an idea can be turned into a business
- Team player, comfortable with a rapid iteration process and working within a small fast paced team
- Experience working in an agile development environment a plus
For an application to be considered, please submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Proof of work – could be GitHub repos, publicly available website or anything that can be shared
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.