Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be an remote role.
As a Product Developer Intern, you will learn about utilizing the development life cycle in an agile manner to deliver key team objectives.
· Gather use cases
· Translate the use cases to a design
· Implement the design
· Documentation within the code and for the deliverable
· Thoroughly unit test code
Major: CS or MIS
Class: Junior or Senior
Graduation Date: May 2022 (rising senior) May 2023 (rising junior)
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
· Understanding of the development life cycle
· Coding best practices for clean and efficient code
· Front-end or backend coding knowledge
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.