Product Marketing Internship
The Lithium engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy. With over 15 years of expertise, Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Lithium to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers.
The Product Marketing intern will help the team form data-driven insights into how Lithium targets and positions itself in the market. The right candidate possesses strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical, writing, and research capabilities.
- Researching the competitive landscape
- Finding relevant statistics to support market trends
- Drafting blog posts
- Analyzing market data
- Refreshing existing product content
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pull insights from that data
- Ability to form a story outline with accompanying data points
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and SFDC
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- An ethos of getting things done
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in a Bachelors program or has already graduated
- GPA of 3.0 or above