Professional Services Intern (Summer 2021) at SailPoint
The Professional Services Partner intern will work with PS Partner Managers supporting their day to day activities
Describe the desired skills of the intern:
- Undergraduate degree (CS, MIS, IS, Finance or related degree) in progress
- Strong customer facing skills (writing skills, phone skills)
- Experience with use of Salesforce, Excel Word, Webex, PowerPoint, Excel, Camtasia
Describe the proposed work to be done by the intern:
- Assist with partner capability metrics.
- Review partner opportunities and delivery status.
- Create partner success stories.
- Create partner training marketing campaigns.
- Learn / understand the partner management process and how partners impact business growth.
Additional information that will help with the recruiting for this position:
- Previous work experience highly desired
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.