Real Estate Intern at Whole Foods Market
- Learns to perform duties within the various Real Estate sub-teams.
- May be assigned to work with a designated mentor.
- Will attend meetings, presentations, and training to ensure exposure to the full range of Real Estate Team functions and understanding of their key interdependencies.
- Receives specific and structured assignments, learning to perform entry-level tasks; typical assignments may include:
- Researching real estate market data,
- Developing and updating spreadsheets, reports, and presentations,
- May rotate between two or more sub-teams to gain a broader understanding of the Real Estate Team function.
- Submitting sites to Research for initial screening forecasts
- Researching lease provisions for rent changes, co-tenancy requirements and use restrictions.
- Works on special projects as assigned by various Real Estate sub-teams.
- Familiar with standard office software and applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams and Zoom). Willingness to learn new software applications including Smartsheet and other programs used by the Real Estate team.
- Familiar with basic office equipment.
- Ability to learn team policies, processes, systems, and functions.
- Works well with others.
- Listens fully and demonstrates good customer service skills.
- Work priorities are determined by mentor / advisors.
- Collaborates with mentor, advisors, and team members to understand requirements and expectations.
- Actively seeks new assignments and opportunities to learn.
- Works on structured assignments.
- Assignments are designed to expose Intern to basic processes, develop experience, and generate understanding of Real Estate Team functions and interdependencies.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive and privileged information.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree anticipated within 12 months preferred.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.