When it comes to human resources, we strive to provide a differentiated career experience for our global employees. As a high-growth, e-commerce company, we are searching for a talented and passionate human resources intern to join our recruiting team. Our culture is one that uses data to innovate and design creative solutions, to propel unparalleled employee experience and world-class leadership. You will join a highly experienced team of professionals from various academic and industry backgrounds.
What you'll do:
- You will identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- You will learn to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract tech-related candidates.
- You will proactively help the team to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates.
- You will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches.
- You will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more.
Who you are:
- You are currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business or related field
- You are proactive and have a sense of urgency, with a strong work ethic and drive
- You are intellectually curious and want to understand how things work, with a high-level interest in research and technology
- You have the ability to implement new sourcing initiatives and generate large, high quality pipeline
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have organized problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills
- You are a self-starter with a positive disposition who listens and asks good questions
- Competitive compensation
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Discounted rail and bus passes
- Free drinks and snacks
- Electronic, adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
This role is part of HomeAway University which starts June 3, 2019 and lasts for 11 weeks. Learn more about our HomeAway University training program here: https://www.homeaway.com/careers/university
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.