Recruiting Intern at Babylon
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:34 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, August 14, 2021
We are looking for a recruitment intern to join our People Team!
If you are interested in HR and recruitment, understanding tech roles, enjoy talking with people but also listening to them, and would like to learn more about searching for & finding talent, this might be the right opportunity for you 😊
If you are a university student (studying in any field) and would like to learn, keep reading!
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Learn about technology – you’ll learn how to identify exceptional talent in technologies such as React Native, AI, ML, & Ruby Working with a sense of urgency
- Staying organized
- Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers that you support
- Ability to effectively source and engage passive candidates through various recruiter tools
- Iterating recruiting strategies based on applicants & passive outreach response rates
- Ability to drive a world-class candidate/hiring manager experience
- Learn to develop into one of the most strategic recruiters in technology
- Active sourcing on LinkedIn, Hired, and other databases, screening CV’s
- Learn about software developer positions to find the best talent
- Organizing interviews, calling candidates (we are recruiting not just for Austin, London and remote locations
- Working closely with the recruitment team and the engineering managers
- Work closely with your recruiting mentor to learn how to source exceptional engineering talent to support Babylon Health’s mission
- Ability to help us build an engineering center of excellence in Austin & London
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description