Recruiting Intern at Unity (Austin, TX)
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, rapid growth environment, we are democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Recruiting Intern. You will work with talent acquisition professionals and learn how to find and engage with potential candidates for our fast-growing business. We are high energy and collaborative team that loves working with state-of-the-art recruiting tools while doing impactful work for the overall business!
What you'll be doing
- Learn how to source and pipeline talent
- Learn talent acquisition systems
- Build pipelines of diverse talent through inbound and outbound sourcing
- Learn how to work closely with hiring managers; recruiting & human resources leadership teams
- Develop an understanding of talent market intelligence and how it applies to the broader organization
What we're looking for
- Self-starters who are result driven and intellectually curious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building & using a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal partners
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
You might also have
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver complex information effectively, and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity
- Self-starting attitude and organizational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- Curious about designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.