Sales and Marketing Intern - Fall Semester
Do you feel like you'd really thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited about playing a key role in ensuring our database records are up to date and that we have the most accurate prospect information available? Do you love researching and knocking down all barriers until a problem is solved? Are you eager to gain exposure to sales and marketing teams, and build out a network of connections? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Cold call prospective customers to gather information
- Assist in establishing our geographic presence, including listing our contracts out by location
- Research our competitors and compile information pertaining to pricing
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a college degree in public service, public administration, public policy, business administration, marketing, business, or related field
- Looking to pursue a career in sales or marketing
- Passionate about volunteering or one of our sales sectors (Justice, Health & Human Services, Workforce Development, Education or Housing/Urban Development)
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.