Sales Data Intern at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and hard-working Sales Development Intern to join our international team in our incredible Austin, TX office! Are you looking to launch your career in technology? We’d love to hear from you! You will make a positive impact on the overall performance of the Sales Development team and support the growing footprint of Unity in the global market. This role will grow your skills in many ways including research, data analytics, sales, and communication, which is well suited to pursuing a future graduate study and/or a career in research, marketing, sales, or business operations in technology fields.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with a Sales Development mentor to understand the role and responsibilities
- Support and collaborate with the sales teams to build pipeline (including checking data for accuracy)
- Research new markets, industries, and accounts to generate outbound lead campaigns in conjunction with our sales operations and enablement teams
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will increase our sales efficiency in order to grow revenue
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Great social skills that cultivate collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills, dependability, and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of spreadsheet, document, and email applications (Google or Microsoft) as well as general computer application knowledge
- Curiosity about sales and technology
- Previous CRM (i.e. Salesforce) experience is a plus but not required
You might also have
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce, and other sales enablement tools
- Strong desire to pursue a sales or sales operations career
- Passion for Games or Media and Entertainment
- Social media experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.