Sales Development Summer Intern
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Sales Development Summer Internship
Spend the summer as a CrowdStrike Sales Development intern and gain hands-on experience working side by side with top Cyber Security Sales Leaders! As a CrowdStrike intern, you will master the sales development life-cycle, assist with converting opportunities into revenue as well as earn your CrowdStrike MBA in our solutions, sales cycle and culture!
All majors welcomed - Business or Sales Certificate preferred.
Job Responsibilities/Projects Include (not limited to):
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with fellow SDRs to generate business opportunities
- Learn corporate selling strategies and gain Cloud sales experience while mastering our offerings
- Understand the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research
- Use the leading sales software tools to build processes to increase operational efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product marketing, account management, channel, sales engineering, and other organizations to understand all the moving parts of a successful growing company
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to drive business development
- Perform quantitative functions for quota analysis
- Competitive analysis of other cybersecurity companies
Who You Are:
- A rising junior or senior not graduating earlier than August 2020.
- Class courses in professional sales/selling are highly preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred, but not required)
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Passionate about becoming a cybersecurity sales expert
- Interested in mentorship from some of the top sales/business professionals
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
- Highly analytical and a quick learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, a commitment to quality, results-driven, and customer-focused
- Energetic, personable, resilient and responsive
- Authorized to work in the US without restrictions
Internship Program Experience Teaser:
- Access to Intern Executive Speaker Series
- Development Workshops
- Fun social and give back events
- Access to company events
- Assigned Mentor
- Continuous feedback
- Paid Holidays and 401k
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.