Sales Enablement Intern
Sales enablement is a strategic, ongoing process that equips sales teams to have consistently effective engagements with prospects and customers throughout the buyer’s journey. Aligning marketing and sales processes through sales enablement helps sales teams become better informed on the company’s products, customers and overall brand messages.
The ideal person in this role will have a strong desire to learn more about sales, specifically around learning and development strategies that are a part of a larger sales process. This person will be asked to help manage the logistics associated with our sales onboarding training as well as collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) across the business. This person should have a desire to learn how to manage on demand information into a learning management system (LMS), effectively record trainings, and assist in the execution of training exercises associated with our mid-year sales trainings. We're looking for a team-player who brings a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- record webinars, editing those and getting them ready for sales facing
- assisting in executing on sales exercises related to Mid-Year Sales Training and Sales Kick Off
- administrative activities related to new hire onboarding such as managing the logistics of who is registered, FAQs getting distributed, printing, incoming new hire folders, name tags, managing presenters according to the agenda, working with facilities to manage room set up and breakdown
- managing updated information getting built into LearnCore (Learning Management System) and distributed
Education and Experience:
- Current student enrolled in a university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with administration work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.