Sales Operations Analyst Internship
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium, and you can do it too! If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Come join our amazing SaaS sales team as an operations analyst intern and contribute to our ability to effectively sell and support the field.
- Provide analytic support to Global Director of Sales Operations
- Assist with process mapping and enhancement of back office processes
- Manage CRM data integrity and continued hygiene
- Reinforce best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- Liaison with internal departments to obtain answers to sales related questions and issues pertaining to quotas, commissions, contracts and metrics
- Assist with ad hoc projects, data analysis and reporting as needed
- Provides ongoing support for training and sales enablement
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related financial discipline
- Excel/Powerpoint skills
- quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to process large quantities of data quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands- including Google, T-Mobile, Sony, Sephora, Fitbit and Telstra - enabling them to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. We represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we've been ranked as one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.