Sales Operations Internship
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Intern that will work closely with our sales operations team that focuses on forecasting and planning for our large national domestic accounts and standard dealers. This is a 40 hour /week, paid internship.
Project Scope and Responsibilities:
This is a sampling of some of the projects you’ll be working on.
- Assist in the data pulling and analysis of the standard dealer forecast
- Help set up forecasting tools that will be used in the future and develop your own forecast for comparison with the teams
- Work cross functionally with teams to gather sell through data and provide process improve input on how we organize our weekly data
- Analyze data to determine opportunities within our standard dealers
- Contribute to the strategy of our Top 100 Accounts and ABS model
- Help with the buildout of various excel models focused on Order Allocations and Monthly Tracking by product
- Research and analyze retail door level inventory and help develop a process to display information on a monthly basis
Now for a little bit about you….
- Full-time student at an accredited 4-year college
- Completion of 2+ years of study
- Field of study in economics, statistics, mathematics, business, finance or related discipline
- Superior quantitative skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS programs
- Can work independently or in teams, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
*Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.