ScrewAttack Writing Intern
- Research and develop topics relevant to the interests of ScrewAttack’s online audience.
- Write, edit, and proofread scripts for some of our most successful shows.
- Work with our Show Leads to ensure scripts share a unified voice.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly production meetings and script reviews.
- Respond to critiques and reviews effectively.
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship.
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification).
- General understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Draft, and Google Drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of creativity, storytelling, and comedic timing with a desire to further improve skills and techniques.
- Understanding of YouTube/internet content and social media platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of video games, comics and all things geek/nerd culture a plus.
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.