Software Developer Intern - Summer 2019
JOIN US THIS SUMMER!
We are looking for summer interns! If you’re interested in working alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, gaining experience at one of Austin’s best places to work, and making a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, come talk to us!
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to create high-quality products. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
Responsibilities will vary significantly month over month, some of which will include the following day-to-day activities:
- Contribute to the design and development of product features
- Help build out ScaleFactor’s development platform
- Work with product and other internal teams to build cross-team functionality and troubleshoot issues
Current Tech Stack is: Rails, Ember.js, and Postgres
- Junior or Senior undergraduate students - all relevant disciplines and focus accepted
- BS in computer science / engineering (or currently pursuing)
- Analytical mindset
- Familiarity with Git
- A go getter! No task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40hrs / week) internship during Summer 2019
- Experience with Ember.js, Rails, or PostgreSQL
- Membership or leadership in college clubs / sports teams
- Competitive spirit and desire to win
- Burning desire to join a small company or a start up after graduation
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
- Submit your resume online and don’t forget a cover letter about what makes you unique and a great match for this exciting summer internship opportunity with ScaleFactor!