Software Development Intern at Q2
Q2 is seeking energetic, innovative, “out of the box” thinkers with a passion for software and technology to join our 2020 Summer Intern Program.
As a Software Development Intern, you will get experience with the full life-cycle of software development and will move between our test engineering group and our development group to participate in both coding and automated testing.
The Summer Internship Program is 10-weeks long and all positions are paid hourly with an average workweek of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom training with Sr. Leadership, off-site activities with other Q2 interns, and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Currently pursuing a Software Development or Computer Science centric track and participating in the Code2College program at a supported High School
- Ability to complete a 10-week program beginning June 2020
- Basic familiarity with coding concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Resourcefulness and a drive to succeed
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Willingness to learn and apply oneself in a fast-paced environment