Software Engineer Internship
Lithium Technologies is an award winning privately held venture-backed company garnering Social CRM Market leadership from both Gartner and Forrester. Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world's best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers rely on our software platform to help them connect, engage and understand their Total Community. In a world of extreme expectations Lithium Technologies has allowed our customers like Airbnb, AT&T, Best Buy, Fitbit, Sephora, Skype, Google, GoPro and Virgin Atlantic meet the ever-growing expectations of their customer base by allowing them and drive the conversation through unique vibrant Lithium powered communities.
- Designing and building high quality, highly scalable services
- Designing and innovating on highly used features
- Building features which will go out to a large Enterprise customer base
- Working within an Agile Environment, using Scrum methodologies
- Commercial experience in Java Web application development or another Object Oriented Programming language (OOP), including proficient UI skills.
- Strong skills in Java development experience, preferably in large scale Web environments
- Experience in writing services
- Experience in one or more MVC architectures (Spring, Struts, Express, JSF)
- Experience in one or more Client side MVC architectures (Angular, React, Ember)
- Ability and willingness to try things and learn quickly
- Ability to clearly communicate complex problems to both engineers and non-engineers
- B.S. in Computer Science or other relevant technical field
- Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
- Experience with building integrations with 3rd party systems
- Experience creating consumer facing web applications
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the software quality, developer productivity, and end-user experience
Why you should join our team
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.