Software Engineering Intern at Dosh
We have created the fastest growing card-linked offer platform that automatically puts cash into the wallets of millions of consumers whenever they shop, dine and book hotels. Through our vision to democratize advertising for the benefit of people everywhere, we connect leading brands and merchants directly to consumers, driving customers in-store and online to purchase more often, spend more and socially share the brands they engage with, creating new customer acquisition. Dosh is built on the mission to positively impact people's lives by moving billions of dollars to millions of people.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the following areas:
- Gain experience working on low latency elastic streaming systems that process millions of events per day.
- Gain experience implementing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Gain understanding into how Dosh utilizes Continuous Integration and Delivery to ship high quality software quickly.
- Build out React components for our internal Dosh Component Library.
- Migrate our Merchant Portal over to the Dosh Component Library.
- Hands on experience with Graphql.
- Gain experience working with the technologies we use within our codebase such as Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger, Moshi, and AndroidX.
- Build and/or enhance features that will be seen by >1,000,000 users across the country.
- Develop tests that bolster confidence in the stability and reliability of the code we write.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn new things.
- Cool projects outside of class that you’ve worked on whether on your own or at hackathons.
- A can-do attitude and ability to adapt to the changing needs of a startup.
- Shared passion for our mission to move billions of dollars to millions of people.
- Currently enrolled in computer science program, or recently graduated from a coding boot camp.
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially.
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits.