Software Engineering Intern at Arrive Logistics
In This Role, You Will:
- Work with some of the best software engineers in Austin.
- Be part of a team of committed professionals.
- Contribute code to Arrive's TMS codebase.
- Participate in agile meetings.
- Interact with Quality Engineers, Product Designers and Product Managers.
- You will develop code that satisfies a well-documented set of requirements.
- You submit your code through a code repository tool and you will address any feedback you receive on your pull requests.
- You will support your code once its been committed by diagnosing reported problems and fixing bugs.
- You will test your code thoroughly with both internal unit tests and manual testing to ensure that the quality meets our standards.
- You will communicate frequently and clearly with your team.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean IT team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using out local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!