Software Engineering Internship
Full-Time Software Engineering Internship
RunTitle is an Austin-based venture-backed data company innovating within the oil and gas title industry. During your RunTitle Software Engineering Internship, you will work alongside a highly experienced team of Software Engineers from various backgrounds. This is a paid internship.
We are looking to bring on one full-time intern for the Summer 2020 semester and one full-time intern for the Fall 2020 semester. Please indicate which semester you are applying for on the application.
What you will work on:
- Execute projects from start to finish alongside experienced software engineers: data gathering, requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- You are a member of the team. You will participate in team-wide meetings including daily standups, sprint planning, and code reviews.
- Write production-level object oriented code to automate tedious work that our users currently execute manually.
- Work with large data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Create models to make predictions that our team can utilize for sales and strategy, then create interfaces for users to interact with your predictions and analytics.
A little more about you:
- You have experience coding in Python and using git or similar.
- You enjoy solving tough problems. We are known to give you a project, tell you what we need, and let you figure it out from there. We value new perspectives and ideas.
- You pay attention to details. You work efficiently and iterate quickly when encountering bugs
- Available 40 hours per week to intern during RunTitle’s business hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Experience with Pandas, Sci-Kit Learn, Keras, Jupyter Notebooks, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Vue.js, PostgreSQL or Object Oriented Programming is a plus, but not required.
- Paid internship ($30/hour) near downtown Austin, TX
- Work with cutting edge technologies like reinforcement learning, neural networks, & kubernetes
- Difficult data science, machine learning, and full stack projects to build your experience
- Small team = opportunity for big impact
- Stocked kitchen including all of the Topo Chico your heart desires
- Job shadowing opportunities in land, marketing, operations, product, sales and technology
- Free onsite parking
An Equal Opportunity Employer