Unity is seeking an MBA Intern to join our team of professionals who lead in identifying and driving partnerships and business development opportunities with leading gaming and technology platforms, F500 enterprises spanning media & entertainment, manufacturing, retail and more. This is a hands-on, highly strategic role which requires excellent business and critical thinking skills to account for our diverse platform and developer partners. You will become a true partner to the ecosystem and bring feedback and priorities to improve our strategies, business development, operations, and go-to-market approach.
You will work cross-functionally with Unity’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams to support the business development process. You will own and drive multiple key pivotal initiatives and new opportunities across verticals & industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
You will perform marketplace analysis, conduct company-specific research, and develop industry and product POVs. Candidates can expect to develop materials that inspire partners with the Unity story, and build business cases based on joint technology, investments and critical metrics.Responsibilities
- Gain exposure to the Real-Time 3D (RT3D) industry, examining trends and developments with existing and target partners to recommend opportunities to grow our relationships
- Examine the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user and developer needs, tackle industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Build and pitch your own constructed ideas to the strategic partnerships leads around growth opportunities that align with our priorities
- Provide business intelligence and operational support (e.g., Business Models, Return On Investment Calculations, etc.) throughout the deal cycle -- from establishing commercial terms to maintaining our commitments to our partners
- Work with the partnerships leaders, marketing, and others to develop value propositions around new joint go-to-market programs, partnership expansion, and case studies
- Currently enrolled in an accredited institution and pursuing an MBA degree
- Ability to contribute and add to an outstanding culture that aligns with Unity’s values – Users First | Best Ideas Win | In it Together | Go Bold
- Strong communication skills and proven track record to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment with a constantly evolving landscape of products and services
- Self-starter, highly organized, and detail oriented with the ability to move quickly and navigate uncertainty without a playbook
- Business background and/or engineering degree
- Management consulting, investment banking, or corporate finance experience
- Experience working on business partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
What to expect from your internship here?
Duration: During 10 to 12 weeks, from May 24 (or June 14) to August 13 (or August 20), 2021, you will develop your skills by contributing to stimulating projects.
Mentoring: You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you develop your skills throughout your internship.
Work Culture: Unity has a relaxed work culture. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun and stimulating environment. Learning activities, networking with inspirational people at Unity, and social events organized to enrich your internship experience.
Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity: Unity is an inclusive work environment where respect and opportunity are guaranteed for all during the career.