Summer Sales and Marketing Intern
Do you feel like you'd really thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited about playing a key role in ensuring our database records are up to date and that we have the most accurate prospect information available? Do you love researching and knocking down all barriers until a problem is solved? Are you eager to gain exposure to sales and marketing teams, and build out a network of connections? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Cold call prospective customers to gather information
- Assist in establishing our geographic presence, including listing our contracts out by location
- Research our competitors and compile information pertaining to pricing
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a college degree in public service, public administration, public policy, business administration, marketing, business, or related field
- Looking to pursue a career in sales or marketing
- Passionate about volunteering or one of our sales sectors (Justice, Health & Human Services, Workforce Development, Education or Housing/Urban Development)
Why We're Awesome
Fun Fact: The marketing team collectively has 5 cats, 4 dogs, and 1 fish.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.