Supply Chain Internship
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional, build something sustainable and make a real impact. We are built for the wild.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Intern that will take on projects that drive business impact. In this role, you will work cross functionally with several business lines and gain exposure to all facets of supply chain and operations. If you are highly analytical, detail oriented, with a knack for juggling multiple projects and priorities at once, then this might be the opportunity for you! This is a paid internship.
Project Scope and Responsibilities:
- Conduct a thorough audit of YETI’s claims process; map out a revised process with all key parameters in place. Implement a mechanism for tracking claims filed versus claims paid. Partner with Accounting, AP, and Finance to make additional recommendations for enhancement.
- Build out transportation cost model as a tool to support the growth of our Sales team.
- Conduct audit of current truckload lane allocation and evaluate service, efficiency, and cost; present recommendations and insights to leadership in a thoughtful manner.
- Support Supply Chain team with tactical pieces of the business, including load tendering, tracking and tracing, tracking down BOLs and proof of deliveries for Finance and Audit.
Qualifications and characteristics for success:
- Full time student completing their 3rd year at an accredited university
- Field of study in Supply Chain or relevant
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel. Must have advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to interpret and synthesize data and present insights in a thoughtful manner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Reliable with a high regard for project ownership
Want your application to stick out? Include a cover letter outlining why you’re interested in a career in Supply Chain and with YETI Coolers.
*Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.