Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity who are enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12 weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a remote role.
As a Technical Writing Intern, you will work closely with the Technical Writing team to create, review, and publish technical documentation on Q2 products.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread technical documentation.
- Interview developers and product owners to obtain key information.
- Solicit and apply peer and SME feedback to ensure clarity, completeness, technical accuracy, and quality of the documentation produced.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings.
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Learn new technologies used by the Q2 team to create documentation.
Major: English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related fields
Class: Graduate Student
- Exceptional work ethic, highly efficient, and accurate.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and desire to learn new software tools a must.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and proactively with minimal up-front instruction and take ownership of work product; driven, diligent, and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written communication and ability to convey technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Be trustworthy and discreet with confidential product information.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.