IT Asset Manager at Unity Technologies
We are currently seeking an IT Asset Manager to sit within our global IT Organization. You will build and maintain a balanced IT asset management capability across Unity, including leading the daily and long-term strategic lifecycle management of IT software. You will also monitor and execute asset management processes and procedures to ensure a compliant and optimized IT software environment.What you’ll be doing
- Own the ideation, technical development of forecast models for enterprise and special use software licenses
- Run and execute required processes and reporting for software onboarding, renewals, true-ups, certifications, and audits by collaborating with various internal & external partners as needed
- Ensure compliance, accuracy, completeness, and crafting processes, metrics, and reporting to support license positions.
- Identify risks, savings opportunities for renewals, and harvest potential
- Run the quarterly budget variance and re-forecast process for software licenses
- Experience with IT asset management, preferably software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions
- Strong analytical & documentation skills to prepare & present periodic accurate internal reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with the Identity Management team, Client Engineering team & End-User Services team, to define, document & agree on SAM data requirements across the software lifecycle for automation and software license optimization
- Experience working in a Software development company
- Experience with Oomnitza, Okta, Jira & Productiv
- Management experience
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.